Monday, April 8, 2013

This is a first time attempt at blogging on a regular basis.

Please be aware that much of the blog is only my opinion, which is most certainly fallible, and in the vast, intricate web of life, amounts to nothing less than a hill of beans... A lesser hill of beans for that matter. So should I garner any type of readership whatsoever, I would hope that any discourses will be kind and courteous, or at the very least civil. Aye, I have repeated myself and for this, I apologize.

My interests lie primarily in the aspects of 'nerdery.'  To be more specific, science fiction and fantasy, which I believe is collectively known as speculative fiction (spec fic). I also enjoy some RPGs (role-playing games), though as will be evident in later posts, my biases lean towards the Pathfinder RPG by Paizo Publishing and some of the older editions of Dungeons and Dragons (3.5 mostly).

I will try to veer away from discussing politics and religion, as those two topics are incendiary, and both depress me on a daily basis.  I should really stay away from dating too, but I may slip regarding that topic from time to time.

For now, as it is getting late here on the East Coast, I will cease my ramblings. However, I will leave you with a link to a podcast, produced by two incredibly decent and talented fellows, Ed Healy and Rone Barton. If you like tabletop games and RPGs, I strongly suggest you check these guys out!

The linkage is as thus: Atomic Array

No comments:

Post a Comment